Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 6 May 2017

Friday Night with Friends and my Scheepjes Hygge update

Many thanks to Cheryll for inviting us to share another Friday with her. You can visit Cheryll's blog here to see what everyone was working on.

I spent the evening working on the latest section of cross stitch on my Hygge shawl - Scheepjes CAL 2017. Here is what I did.


In my last post about this shawl this is the picture I showed you of the start of the centre section of the shawl.

Now that the centre section is complete it looks like this.


These were the next two sections.


So now my shawl looks like this!


It's long!! And tricky to photograph - it's wet outside today but I think next time it might need an outdoor shot.

 Just the bobble section to add onto the end now and then I think there might be a border to come.

I hope you had a great Friday night and I shall be off to visit a few blogs to see what everyone got up to. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

23 comments:

  1. So pretty Lin. lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Almost done already? You are fast! It is amazing. I love, love, love it. Awesome work. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty amazing work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such an amazing project!
    Love your progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness - it is just stunning...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful Lin, growing and growing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice having your company at FNwF. Thanks for stopping by... xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. The work on you shawl is stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lin this is amazing such beautiful work,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's very pretty, Lin!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous Shawl, such a lot of work but worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's coming along very nicely, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you have been busy! :-)
    It's looking great! You are nearly there,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shawl is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your shawl is absolutely gorgeous Lin! I love the effect of the surface work on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Lin...this is so beautiful. Love the colours. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Lin WOW, your shawl is gorgeous, such a talented lady.x:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow your shawl is looking so, so gorgeous Lin. Amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.