Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Monday 6 June 2016

Party at the Chookshed

Last weekend we were all invited to party along with Chookyblue in the Chookshed to celebrate her fourth blogging anniversary. Great fun was had by all - click on the link above to see what everyone else got upto and here to see what Chookyblue herself was working on.

I had hoped to get more accomplished this weekend but the arrival of some decent weather at last meant that much of my time was spent in the garden. However Sunday afternoon saw me at the bowls so I was at least able to get a Hexathon hexi completed. Here are some pics of my work.

A bit of crazy therapy on Friday night. More pics to come soon!



Hexathon fabrics and templates cut and ready to sew Saturday evening.


Elderflowers picked ready for making elderflower cordial Sunday morning.


Hexathon stitching Sunday afternoon.


Many thanks to Chookyblue for the invitation.

12 comments:

  1. Nice weather is always distracting isn't it? Good to see you got some stitching done though. Your crazy stitching looks gorgeous as do your hexies - lovely colour combination in them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your embroidery. Just awesome, beyond gorgeous. I admire your talent. Those hexagons look like a lot of fun too. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crazy quilting is just stunning every time - I'm in total awe of what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty embroidery and interesting hexi's :-)
    Lets hope summer is with us at last!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your crazy block is just beautiful. Its nice to spend time in the garden x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the crazy quilting....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your embroidery is stunning,and the hexies too.

    Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your embroidery just beautiful !!! Gorgeous crazy block also !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lin we to are enjoying some great weather and whilst I don't have a garden I have been making the most of getting out on my bike. Looking forward to seeing your hexie big and small finished very interesting X:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your embroidery is as beautiful as ever, I do admire your stitching.

    Gorgeous hexies, I like your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. your crazy patch sewing is always so full of detail. and I am loving how you are doing your hexagons... I have heard of elderberry wine but never tried it.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What lovely stitching! And I like the bright hexies that you're working with, they just zing. We saw someone in the mountains picking berries and we stopped to ask her what she was picking. She was gathering elderberries to make cordial/wine! That sounds quite good....Enjoy your sunny weather and gardening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.