Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 18 October 2014

TAST

This weeks TAST stitch is Fern stitch which is an easy stitch to work and has lots of possibilities. I have just embellished mine with pistil stitches but all sorts of beads and flowers could be added.


Here you can see it next to last weeks TAST stitch which was triple chain. My row is a bit wobbly but this is a very useful seam decoration with lots of variations to play around with. I particularly like the angled version.

2 comments:

  1. Your fern stitch is beautiful, makes me want to pick up a needle and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful samples. I love the pistil stitches on them
    Chitra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.