Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Sunday 24 November 2013

More on the Threadcatcher!

Several people have asked for a tutorial on how to make the Threadcatcher I posted about a couple of days ago.

So I had a rummage around in Google to see if I could find where my inspiration came from and  here is a link to Kathy Beymer's Needling Things where she also has several other Threadcatcher tutorials.

Lin

4 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you Lin! I didn't ask you how to do that but I really like it and will make one as soon as possible.
    I'll show on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lin, it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.