Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 12 September 2013

Introducing Maya

Just a quick post today as time is short - sunny Spain beckons and there is much to do.

I want to introduce you to my new great niece Maya who is the recipient of the bird quilt that I made during the summer.

Here she is with her quilt.



The white quilt underneath is the one that I made for her mother Emma in 1986.

Maya is modelling a colourful little number bought for her by her Auntie Kate in New Zealand!

It was good to meet Maya last weekend and to catch up with all my family.

Best wishes from a damp, cold and miserable St Victor.

Lin

7 comments:

  1. Happiness! Take good care of her! Have a nice week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks very pleased with her new bird quilt!
    enjoy your trip to sunny spain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lin,

    Your great niece looks right at home in her new dress on her quilt. A lovely photo.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin, your new family member is so cute... and the quilt you made her is gorgeous, very lovely prints there, great job on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little girl and she's modeling quite well :-) How nice of you to make a quilt for her and her mom. I hope that you had a great time in Spain.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maya is adorable Lin and lovely to see your quilts being well used :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.