Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Thursday 4 April 2013

Another Bookwrap....

....for the Quilters Guild  tombola at Festival of Quilts!

This one ia a la Kim Thittichai!


Layers of painted and torn newspaper with painted and torn bondaweb on a newspaper background. This paper was printed with a 'Hundertwasser' spiral, covered with a sheer fabric and bondawebbed to evolon. It was then free machine embroidered.




This fabric was trimmed to size, backed with felt and turned into a book wrap adding a cord made from a thick wool twisted with a gold lurex thread and zig zagged with the same thread used for completing the bookwrap.

I shall be posting my two bookwraps off next week when I am in UK.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lin

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.