Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 12 January 2013

Another grey day!

And yesterday it was so warm and sunny that we sat outside in the afternoon!
Good to be home again and now that everything is unpacked and put away and the house has been cleaned I feel I can get back to some sewing.
I did not get to do as much as I would have liked while we were away but I did manage to cover 200 hexagons

and I started to sew some of them together.


I spent the last couple of evenings sewing together some Dear Jane blocks I cut out before we went away.




So now I need to plan my sewing for this evening.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Lin xx

4 comments:

  1. I like your fabrics. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the hexies and your dj blocks look great. so many little pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - two hundred hexies - I think that's a lot and beautiful colours, this will turn in to a amazing quilt. I love your fabric for your DJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,two-hundred hexagons!!!! Love the fabric, so pretty. Great Dear Jane's, again such excellent fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.