Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures - in stitch and otherwise! And I hope that you will leave a comment so that I know you have visited.

Saturday 14 July 2012

The Geese have landed! - well some of them anyway

This is a design by Sharyn Craig called 'A-Maze-ing Geese' which I have had great fun putting together. I had to get a move on as we were expecting supper guests and I needed the dining table. Usually at this time of year we are eating outside so it would not have been a problem, but the weather is so un-July-like!

Now for the border!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lin, I like your Geese top, beautiful colors. Yeah the weather, - it has been so cold here in Luxembourg and all this rain!!!!! - it is just unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please leave a message so that I know you have visited - I reply to all messages left here.